Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Understanding ME...

A different person for everyone….maybe there are many like me….Its jes a part of me nothing like I do it deliberately, but it comes naturally to me…Yes, I have seen people who are reserved, they won’t open up easily….Well, something like that but not completely, u ll see a different side of me with different people…hmmm that’s me…..If I don’t know someone…u ll see a different me…When I am formal with people…he he he…its better I don’t get started with that coz my frens who are reading it, am sure they have a loooong GRIN on their face rite now……With my frens, u can’t say it’s the same person….I can be the person for whom having things organized & at the right place is everything one day & I can give u a lecture for ONE LONG day about how important it is to have things at the right place… everything sparkling and everything organized beyond ur imagination….. I can be a total mess, having nothing organized, nothing even close to the lecture with which I tortured the poor fellow last time. I can be someone having a set of a million rules one day……I can be someone who just does not care, the other day…too laid back about everything……but no matter how I behave any day I have a certain set of rules …okie, not five books full of them to make ur life no fun at all…but a few rules, that I respect & firmly believe in no matter where I go or how I behave that is always a part of me & something I stick to no matter how many other rules I break….For these few rules, I can get into any argument in any different character of me any day…if I feel something is wrong, yes I ll say it & it ll be wrong for me no matter who is it the other side…getting back to “The theory”…. :-) it’s not so, that I will be different with every single person I meet …Okie, let’s get a bit organized here(Yes! Virgo style).....As I call it, in the language I use with my frens “Breeds” ….Okie, not the best word to choose when writing . .. So let’s take “Types” a more correct term….so ppl who know me can easily tell... with which type of person what side of me they ll get to see & my frens, poor fellows they have to bear with all the sides… at the same time!…..Talk about overburden….just kidding… My close ones who know me completely, have been very sweet to me ….very patient…extremely understanding….etc etc…..May be will write another article on that some other time…. . Even my frens list can be divided into groups….different levels we can say….but it’s the same for all of us ,I guess .…We all have or what I have are… “ Hi...Hello” frens….then “The Partners in Crime”… & then “THE BEST FRENS” whom we are the closest to, with whom it seems may be they know u more then what u do yourself. That’s another subject which can take pages & pages in my diary coz my close ones mean the world to me. So I guess it’s not a very apt ending to the article but I feel have written a lot about me….many things I believe in……n as I write more u ll get to see the glances of all these little things that make me & my world.

No comments: